Fleet Management module
- Records Fleet Unit data for Trucks, Prime Movers, Trailers and Fork Lifts
- includes Vehicle Specifications, Licences, Permits, Lease Details, Depreciation, Revenues, Actual Costs, Standard Standing Costs & Running Costs, Kilometres travelled, Hours run, etc.
- Versions for Trucks / Trailers, Tankers, Forklifts, Operating Plant [ Cranes etc. ]
- Automatic or Manual Data Entry.
- Optionally fully integrated in to FinPRO our ‘Global Systems Financials’, plus FREIGHTRACK, CONTRACK, and DepotPRO for automatic Cost and Revenue inputs.
- Repair & Maintenance data can be automatically interfaced in from the ‘Repair & Maintenance Scheduling’ module, or via manual input in the ‘Fleet Management’ module.
- Automatic inclusion of Hire / Lease / Depreciation capital costs.
- Comprehensive Fleet Reports including Cost / Revenue / Profitability reporting by Week, Month, Year, Life, by Fleet Unit / Vehicle Type, Cost / Revenue Type [ in Summary & Detail ].
Comprehensive Reporting and Analysis
- Vehicle profitability reporting x week x month x year x life to date – in cents per kilometer by Fleet Unit / Vehicle Type, Cost / Revenue Type [ in Summary & Detail ].
- Down Time recording and reporting with Down Time Reasons.
- Useful Vehicle Finance Schedule reporting.
- Licence, Insurance, Registration, & Permit Expiry Listings.
- Repair & Maintenance history
Repair & Maintenance Scheduling module
- Maintenance schedules
- Vehicle Defects
- Service Checklist
- Repair Job Sheets
- with optional fast barcode unit inputs
- Spare Parts Stock Control with Barcoding option
- Integrated auto generated Purchase Orders for low stock items
- Tyre Tracking & usage & Cost Analysis.
- Interface to GPS / GPRS In-Vehicle Computers for running data, transit times etc.
- Fleet Scheduling
Fast & Easy to Use
Imagination without Boundaries